Dr. Jake Walters and the Publishers Clearing House

Monday, October 25, 2010

I must honestly be the luckiest person in the world. Not only have a been offered a total of around $25,000,000.00 over the past week, it would appear I have won an additional $500,000.00 with Publishers Clearing House. Hot damn. Let us claim that before it is too late!


Most Recent Update – 11/05/2010


Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 6:52 AM
Subject: ATTENTION: You Have Won PCHLOTTO Congratulations!
FROM THE DESK OF: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
; 382 CHANNEL DRIVE

PORT WASHINGTON, NY 11050

pchwins@aol.com



ATTENTION:


How are you doing today? We are been waiting for you since 2days ago and you didn't come and collect your price.

we even announced it on the PCH TV, anchored by Oprah Winfrey .Well we will be waiting to hear from you soon... Maybe you don't know again you won $500,000.00 at our PCH lotto company, you can check our website at www.pch.com
Get back to me as soon as possible to claim your price.

P.C.H LOTTO WINS

Congratulations!!!

JAKE WALTERS, DR.
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
pchwins@aol.com
________________________________

[Response Sent 10/25/2010]

Dr. Walters,

Thank you so much for contacting me a second time! I must have honestly deleted your other messages by accident. I certainly hope it is not too late for me to claim my $500,000.00 prize! It will help me greatly in my research into the breeding habits of the elusive Mongolian Game Hen (Galliscameus Domesticus, a distant cousin of Gallus Domesticus).

So, what do we need to do?

Dr. Huffington

P.S. What is your Doctorate in? Are you an M.D. or a D. Phil.?
________________________________
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 7:51 AM
Subject: Re: ATTENTION: Congratulations! (Dr. Huffington YOUR DETAILS REQUIRED)

FROM THE DESK OF: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE

382 CHANNEL DRIVE

PORT WASHINGTON, NY 11050

pchwins@aol.com


Dear Winner Dr. Huffington,


You have won the PCH Sweepstakes for real. It has to come to your notice as we are putting up the Winners out in our database.Your winning, as earlier stated, was announced on the PCH TV anchored by Oprah Winfrey. Your name has been moved from the tape on the site and sent to our database due to late response. You still have the time now to claim your prize.


At this point, for us to enter your Original Details into our Payment Database, we urge you to email us the following:


1. YOUR FULL NAMES:

2. CONTACT ADDRESS:

3. MOBILE/HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER:

4. DATE OF BIRTH:

5. PROFESSION:


Do this ASAP for us to commence with payment of your winnings.


Congratulations!!!


JAKE WALTERS, DR.
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
pchwins@aol.com
________________________________

[Response Sent 10/25/2010]

Hey There Dr. Jake Walters,

Thank you so very much for responding to my message with such haste! I went looking for the announcement of my winning anchored by Oprah Winfrey, but could not find a copy. Could you guys send me a recording of the show, I want to show it to my grandmother. As you requested, here is my information:

1. Dr. Aldus Huffington, IV
2. 732 N Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa, FL 33609
3. I do not own a phone, as they cause cancer of the brain. (You probably know this, being a Doctor yourself.)
4. 10/26/1965
5. Research Director

Sure hope this helps, Dr. Walters. By the way, you did not answer my question. Are you an M.D. or a D. Phil? While were on it, how do you feel about illegal immigration in the United States? I’m not entirely sure how I will be voting in November.

Thanks buddy,


Aldus
________________________________

[Jake is so excited he sent me two emails!]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:19 AM
Subject: Re: ATTENTION: Congratulations! (Dr. Huffington DETAILS RECEIVED)

FROM THE DESK OF: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE 382 CHANNEL DRIVE PORT WASHINGTON, NY 11050 pchwins@aol.com ATTENTION: Dr. Aldus Huffington, Thank you for the response again. All you need to do to claim your Cash Prize is remitting the payment of your winning certificate and the DHL service the total money to pay is $430 to our payment collection department VIA Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram (For quick collection). Be rest assured that your Cash Prize gets to you as soon as your Courier payment is confirmed with your Winning Certificate. Once again, I urge you to do this and clear your Prize off. Get back to us as soon as possible. P.C.H LOTTO WINS Congratulations JAKE WALTERS, DR. PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE pchwins@aol.com


From: pchlottowins@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:35 AM
Subject: Re: ATTENTION: Congratulations! (Dr. Huffington Answer To Your Request!!!)

FROM THE DESK OF: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE 382 CHANNEL DRIVE PORT WASHINGTON, NY 11050 pchwins@aol.com ATTENTION: Dr. Aldus Huffington, Top of the day, Dr. Aldus Huffington, We are very sorry, we are unable to give out recorded tape anchored by Oprah Winfrey show for security reason. I'm a D. Phil and i believe you clear in this regard? Cordially. P.C.H LOTTO WINS JAKE WALTERS, DR. PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE pchwins@aol.com
________________________________

[Response Sent 10/27/2010]

Howdy Jake,


I don’t understand. How is a copy of the video saying I have won not available for security reasons? You guys sound like a bunch of paranoid girls. I was really hoping to show that to my grandmother. Fuck.

Well at any rate, just take the $430 payment out of my winnings. When can I expect the check? My accountant would like to know for tax purposes. By the way, cool beans on the D. Phil. What was your emphasis?


Thanks,


Aldus
_______________________________

[Again, two e-mails.]

Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 4:21 AM
Subject: Re: ATTENTION: Aldus Huffington

FROM THE DESK OF: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE

382 CHANNEL DRIVE

PORT WASHINGTON, NY 11050

pchwins@aol.com



ATTENTION: Aldus Huffington


How are you doing today? Why you don't get back to us since yesterday? I just want you to know that you have just 10 days more to claim your winning prize and you have to pay for the Certificate and the FEdEx or DHL that will bring down your prize to you. Get back to us as soon as you can.


P.C.H LOTTO WINS


Congratulations!!!


JAKE WALTERS, DR.
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
pchwins@aol.com


Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: ATTENTION: Congratulations! (Dr. Huffington. Very urgent!

FROM THE DESK OF: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE

382 CHANNEL DRIVE

PORT WASHINGTON, NY 11050

pchwins@aol.com



ATTENTION: Aldus Huffington,


How are you doing today? Well Dr. Aldus, We can not removed any money from your winning prize and we don't pay in check because our company here pay all our winner's with cash. So you have to pay the certificate and the courier charges which is long overdue. Below is the payment information you need.


Name: Loletta Higdon
City: Peru
State: IN
Zip-Code: 46970


Get back to us with your payment slip.


P.C.H LOTTO WINS


Congratulations!!!

JAKE WALTERS, DR.
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
pchwins@aol.com
________________________________

[Response Sent 10/28/2010]


Hey Jake,


I can dig your company only paying in cash. Seeing as how that is the case, this is what I need you to do:


1. Walk over to the giant pile of cash.
2. Look at it for a minute and bask in its green-glory.
3. Pick out $430.00.
4. Mail the $430.00 to Loletta Higdon.
5. Walk back over to the giant pile of cash.
6. Pick out whatever amount you had to spend mailing the $430.00 and reimburse yourself.
7. Mail the remaining pile of cash to my address.


Easy-cheesy, brother. Your a D. Phil, so I assume my directions are not confusing. Let me know when you mail it. On a side note, I think you should take some of that cash and bribe whoever controls the video tapes; this way I can show a copy of it to my grandmother.


Thanks for all of your assistance - let me know if there is anything else I can do.


Aldus


Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 6:31 AM
Subject: Re: ATTENTION: ADHERE TO THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR US TO SERVE YOU BETTER (Dr. Huffington. Very urgent!)

FROM THE DESK OF: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
382 CHANNEL DRIVE
PORT WASHINGTON, NY 11050
pchwins@aol.com


ATTENTION: Aldus Huffington

I am in receipt of your email.

First, I have to make you know that without the said amount which you are supposed to send to Loletta Higdon, there is no way you can get your Prize. The funds are insured and there is no way we can even deduct any amount from it for any reason. Everything is stated under the law of our company lottery.
Adhere to my instructions for us to serve you better in claiming your prize.

Get back to me as soon as possible to claim your price.

P.C.H LOTTO WINS

Congratulations

JAKE WALTERS, DR.
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
pchwins@aol.com
________________________________

[Response Sent 11/01/2010]

Jake,

Are you still with me brother? I haven’t heard from you in a few days – what’s up with the winnings?

Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: ATTENTION: ADHERE TO THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR US TO SERVE YOU BETTER (Dr. Huffington. Very urgent!)

FROM THE DESK OF: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
382 CHANNEL DRIVE
PORT WASHINGTON, NY 11050
pchwins@aol.com


ATTENTION: Aldus Huffington,

How are you doing today? Mr Aldus, I want you to understand that you are dealing with an Organization, You have to give us benefit of the doubt.

You should not take it personal with me, What you are asking me to do sound more like a personal transaction which is not. My Organization is assuring you that as soon as you pay up your Charges, Your Certificate will be released to you within 24 working hrs and your winning prize will also be released to you. Is best for you now to let us have the MTCN # and the details.

N.B

No doubt we know that you have actually paid the charges, Let us have the details.

Get back to me as soon as possible to claim your price.

P.C.H LOTTO WINS

Congratulations!

JAKE WALTERS, DR.
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
pchwins@aol.com
________________________________

[Response Sent 11/01/2010]

Aldus

Hey Jake,

Thanks for getting back to me so swiftly. I was afraid we had lost contact. Concerning your organization, you have not earned the benefit of my doubt. As you are surely aware, the internet is awash with scammers claiming to be associated with organizations. I am sure you can understand my hesitation. The first rule of consumer protection is: buyer beware. You have not yet convinced me your organization is legitimate. I have three reasons for this:

  1. Your inability to release a videotape of my winning being announced by Oprah. An appeal to “security purposes,” is unprecedented only outside of secretly run government organizations.
  2. Your encouraging me to send funds to a woman who I know nothing about in a state outside of your national headquarters in New York who does not have an address.
  3. Your inability to provide me with any certificate or certified message on company letterhead outside of the lame header you place in emails.
  4. Let us not even get started with why your using an AOL account in 2010 . . .
If anything Jake, I have gone above and beyond in my ability to trust you while you have done very little by way of giving me any reason to trust you. Of course, aside from your rather ridiculous comment that “You have to give us the benefit of the doubt.” I did give you the benefit of the doubt when I drove to my local Western Union and sent cash to Loletta (I have since canceled this transaction on account of your non-response).

So, my request that you take a photo of yourself holding a sign I sent is really quite reasonable. In terms of distributive bargaining, your action in that respect would demonstrate to me your desire to have honest business dealings with me. And how difficult is it anyway? You are an honest business person, right? Send me what I require and I will send you the funds without delay. As ANOTHER sign of my good intentions, I will give you HALF of the MTCN.

MTCN: 55097XXXXX

For the remaining five digits, print the attached sign and take a photo of yourself holding it. If you do this, you will have earned my trust, and I will release the final five digits and send you an uncensored copy of the attached Western Union receipt.

Get to work Jake, and you’ll have $430.00 by tomorrow morning.

Thanks for all of your help,


Aldus



Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 5:22 AM
Subject: Re: ATTENTION: ADHERE TO THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR US TO SERVE YOU BETTER (Dr. Huffington. Very urgent!)

FROM THE DESK OF: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
382 CHANNEL DRIVE
PORT WASHINGTON, NY 11050
pchwins@aol.com


ATTENTION: Aldus Huffington,

Thank you for swift response again. Mr Aldus, I do understand you, Is true there are a whole lot of person's on the internet doing illegal transaction, but i want you to know that our organization is a renowned one in the STATE here.

I will do as requested by you as soon as i can, i urge you to get the payment information released to us. To enable us process your winning certificate today. I want you to know that you will get all your payments prove and receipts made by you.

Cordially

JAKE WALTERS, DR.
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
pchwins@aol.com
________________________________

[Response Sent 11/02/2010]

Jake,

Not a problem, I am glad you understand my position in the matter. Everything on my end is prepared. When I receive your photo holding the sign, I will release the funds.

Thanks again,

Aldus


Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: ATTENTION: ADHERE TO THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR US TO SERVE YOU BETTER (Dr. Huffington. Very urgent!)

FROM THE DESK OF: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
382 CHANNEL DRIVE
PORT WASHINGTON, NY 11050
pchwins@aol.com


ATTENTION: Aldus Huffington,

Thank you for swift response again. Mr Aldus, I'm not ready to send you any photo now because i do not know why you are telling me this and is your winning prize not mine. If you want release the fund or not, I just want to let you know that you have this week to claim your winning prize, Our organization is a renowned one in the United States not all the internet scams. Below is what i need from you now.

Sender's Name:
Text Question:
Text Answer:
Amount Sent:

Cordially

JAKE WALTERS, DR.
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
pchwins@aol.com
________________________________

[Response Sent 11/02/2010]

Geez Jake,

You’re either a broken record, retarded or illiterate. Perhaps all three. I expect more from a D. Phil, man. Where did you get that degree? Since my reasons for requesting this photo have not sunk in, I’ll repost my original message with annotations:

Hey Jake,

Thanks for getting back to me so swiftly [Thanks for getting back to me so swiftly]. I was afraid we had lost contact [I was missing our conversation]. Concerning your organization, you have not earned the benefit of my doubt [Reasons listed below]. As you are surely aware, the internet is awash with scammers claiming to be associated with organizations [We have agreed on this]. I am sure you can understand my hesitation [At first you did, but now I’m not so certain]. The first rule of consumer protection is: buyer beware. You have not yet convinced me your organization is legitimate [PROVE you’re not a scammer]. I have three reasons for this:

  1. Your inability to release a videotape of my winning being announced by Oprah. An appeal to “security purposes,” has precedence only within a secretly run government organizations. [This is reason number 1. It says, you have given me no reason to trust you.]
  2. Your encouraging me to send funds to a woman who I know nothing about in a state outside of your national headquarters in New York who does not have an address.[This is reason number 2. It says I am suspicious of someone asking me to send money to a person who does not even have an address.]
  3. Your inability to provide me with any certificate or certified message on company letterhead outside of the lame header you place in emails. [This is reason number 3. It says you have not shown me any official documentation. Producing official documentation is common practice within the business community. This is especially true when the organization wishes to impress upon its customer that they are legitimate. Ergo, my suspicion has peaked.]
  4. Let us not even get started with why your using an AOL account in 2010 . . . [This is an ancillary concern. Honestly, AOL? Why not send email from your pch.com address?]

If anything Jake, I have gone above and beyond in my ability to trust you while you have done very little by way of giving me any reason to trust you [This is quite true]. Of course, aside from your rather ridiculous comment that “You have to give us the benefit of the doubt.” I did give you the benefit of the doubt when I drove to my local Western Union and sent cash to Loletta (I have since canceled this transaction on account of your non-response) [I did in fact do this. You did not have anything to say about it.].

So, my request that you take a photo of yourself holding a sign I sent is really quite reasonable [It really is]. In terms of distributive bargaining, your action in that respect would demonstrate to me your desire to have honest business dealings with me. And how difficult is it anyway [It is not difficult.]? You are an honest business person, right [Right?]? Send me what I require and I will send you the funds without delay [This is still true]. As ANOTHER sign of my good intentions, I will give you HALF of the MTCN.

MTCN: 55097XXXXX [Whoa. I did exactly what I said I would. Yet another display of my goodwill.]

For the remaining five digits, print the attached sign and take a photo of yourself holding it. If you do this, you will have earned my trust, and I will release the final five digits and send you an uncensored copy of the attached Western Union receipt [This sentence concerns what actions will be taken if you help alleviate my suspicion].

Get to work Jake, and you’ll have $430.00 by tomorrow morning [And yet here I am, again, explaining to you the very simple task at hand].

Thanks for all of your help [You should really be thanking me for putting up with your nonsense. Honestly, a D. Phil? Was it from a paper mill in Nigeria?],


Aldus
_____________________________________________________________

So, Jake . . . are my reasons clear? I’ll describe it one more time: BY GIVING ME A PHOTO OF YOURSELF HOLDING THE SIGN, YOU WILL EARN MY TRUST. IF YOU EARN MY TRUST, I WILL GIVE YOU THE $430.00 REQUIRED TO RELEASE MY WINNINGS. This is very simple. Get to work, it will only take a moment of your time.

Thanks again for all of your help,


Aldus


Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 5:22 AM
Subject: Re: ATTENTION: ADHERE TO THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR US TO SERVE YOU BETTER (Dr. Huffington. Very urgent!)

FROM THE DESK OF: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
382 CHANNEL DRIVE
PORT WASHINGTON, NY 11050
pchwins@aol.com


ATTENTION: Aldus Huffington,

Thank you for swift response again. Mr Aldus, I do understand you, Is true there are a whole lot of person's on the internet doing illegal transaction, but i want you to know that our organization is a renowned one in the STATE here.
I will do as requested by you as soon as i can, i urge you to get the payment information released to us. To enable us process your winning certificate today. I want you to know that you will get all your payments prove and receipts made by you.

Cordially

JAKE WALTERS, DR.
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
pchwins@aol.com
________________________________

[Response Sent 11/03/2010]

Hey Jake,

How’s your part of the bargain coming along? Have you taken that picture yet?


Aldus


Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 2:49 AM
Subject: Re: ATTENTION: REQUEST GRANTED (Dr. Huffington)

FROM THE DESK OF: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
382 CHANNEL DRIVE
PORT WASHINGTON, NY 11050
pchwins@aol.com


ATTENTION: Dr Aldus Huffington,

Top of the day, Dr Aldus, Note that our Organization is never in support of your request but non the less i will do as requested by you.

Expect the picture anytime from now.


Cordially

JAKE WALTERS, DR.
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
pchwins@aol.com
________________________________

[Response Sent  11/04/2010]

Hey There Jake,

It does not matter a great deal to me whether or not your organization is in support of this. It’s not like I’m asking you guys to kill Jews. At any rate, thanks for seeing things my way, and I appreciate your cooperation. I stand prepared to receive your show of good faith. Once the photo arrives, I will release the funds to you.

Thanks for all of your assistance,


Aldus


Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 6:12 AM
Subject: Re: ATTENTION: VERY URGENT (Dr. Huffington)

FROM THE DESK OF: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
382 CHANNEL DRIVE
PORT WASHINGTON, NY 11050
pchwins@aol.com


ATTENTION: Dr Aldus Huffington,

Hello Dr Aldus, Have not seeing the pictures? As soon as you do get back to us so we can proceed with the processing of your winning certificate and get it sent to your home by Monday.

Cordially
 [I can't believe he actually did it.  Observe: a scammer in his natural environment]

JAKE WALTERS, DR.
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
pchwins@aol.com
________________________________

Jake,

Thank you so much for your cooperation. As promised the MTCN is: 5509742982 [This is fake]. You will find a copy of the uncensored receipt attached to this email.

[Click this image and look at the "Test Question" section circled in red]

Aldus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Responding to Scammers - Template by BloggerReflex